Strategically located at the heart of up-and-coming Jurong Gateway, Vision Exchange is a 25-storey office tower integrated with medical suites and F&B units.
Specially for office tenants, Vision Exchange boasts a large landscape sky terrace on the fifth floor featuring a gymnasium, multi-purpose pavillions fitness station, event plaza, a jogging track and an outdoor lounge.
Designated bicycle parking spaces will also allow tenants and visitors to take full advantage of the Jurong Lake ‘Remaking Our Homeland (ROH) Primary Cycling Path and the Park Connector Network nearby.
In addition, Vision Exchange provides businesses with direct access and connectivity to the International Business Park, medical facilities, various shopping malls and more. The development is a sustainable and energy efficient building with Building & Construction Authority (‘BCA’) Green Mark GoldPlus with full height facade glazing offering an expansive view of the lush greenery around Jurong lake and the distinctive Singapore skyline.
Vision Exchange is Sim Lian Group’s first development in Singapore primarily focused on commercial spaces. The development has obtained its T.O.P in January 2017.
For enquiries, please call 8388 5577.
• National University of Singapore (NUS)
• Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
• Jurong East MRT and Bus Interchange
• Upcoming Jurong Region Line (JRL) and Tuas West Extension (TWE)
• Pan Island Expressway (PIE)
• Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE)
• Ng Teng Fong General Hospital and Jurong Community Hospital
• Jurong Lakeside
• Genting Hotel Jurong
• Jurong Country Club and Golf Course
• Jurong Regional Library
• Future World Class Science Centre