An elegant 30-storey high landmark at the centre of Bukit Batok Central, The Jade offers unblocked views of the city and the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve.
An elegant 30-storey high landmark in the heart of Bukit Batok Central, The Jade offers unobstructed views of the city and the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, and is a showcase of Sim Lian Group’s hallmark contemporary lines and practical design.
The 280-unit 99-year leasehold tower block was fully sold out within a month of its launch in March 2002.
The Jade obtained its T.O.P. in August 2004.
• Princess Elizabeth Primary School
• Bukit View Primary and Secondary School
• Keming Primary School
• St. Anthony Primary School
• Swiss Cottage Secondary School
• Bukit Batok MRT and Bus Interchange
• Pan Island Expressway (PIE)
• Bukit Batok Community Club
• West Mall
• Bukit Batok Neighbourhood Centre and Market
• Bukit Batok Nature Park
• Bukit Batok Town Park
Located just across the Bukit Batok MRT Station and next to West Mall, it features full condominium facilities and a host of convenient amenities right at its doorstep, including banks, cinemas, supermarkets and a library.